How The Process Works
Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy & Free!
If it meets our criteria, we’ll contact you to set up a quick appointment
We’ll present you with a fair written, no-obligation offer
We close a with a reputable title company or attorney, cash in your hands, and property off your back!
This obviously doesn’t explain the process and you still may be wondering how exactly it works, right? No worries, we will explain your options…
It Is Important You Understand How Everything Works So That You Can Choose The Option That Best Works For YOU!!!
You have a few OPTIONS on how to SELL your house
What are the benefits to YOU as a SELLER, for selling on TERMS???
L/O Seller Benefits:
- You can receive the MAXIMUM PRICE for your property (No “low ball offers”)
- It doesn’t matter if you have LITTLE or NO EQUITY in your house
- NO real estate COMMISSIONS to pay
- NO negotiated price reductions off full market value from buyers agent
- (average days on market in AVL is now 188 days as of 01/2018)
- Benefit from loan principal paydown during lease term
- Quality of TENANT, this is their HOME, not a rental. They are buyers in the end
- You keep the TAX benefits
From the Tenant-Buyer side, the process works as follows:
- They submit a Rent-To-Own application.
- They view the property (we will schedule this accordingly).
- They submit all docs required to completely process their application. We do all the screening (income verification, rental history, credit reports, criminal background, etc).
- We review all information on qualified applicants with you.
- You approve your desired applicant.
- They submit funds to escrow if they haven’t already (Option Down Payment/Option Fee plus first FULL month’s rent due prior to receiving keys).
- Contracts and ancillary documents (lead disclosures, etc.) are sent to all parties via HelloSign for quick & easy, no hassle signing.
- You meet with approved applicant for property walk-thru, provide keys and they move in!
- Going forward, they pay monthly rent directly to you.
- Tenant-Buyer exercises their option prior to the Option deadline.